Aeon Shednox Helix

memetopal

memetopal

I just noticed this skin on the beta repo but haven´t found anything about it on the MediaBrowser forum. Is it stable? Modded for MediaBrowser compatibility? I saw Xnappo in the author section in the description and thought he maybe stopped working in his previous Aeon Nox and started with this one.

xnappo

Correct.  I hoped to announce it yesterday, but I am having a hell of a time getting it to install using the plugin manager.  Will hack on it more tonight.

It is basically Nox4 with full Helix TV support.

Right now it only works with a manual install.

Edited by xnappo

xnappo

I figured out the problem (Kodi will not install a 380mb skin!).  I am working on cutting out some of the crazy huge extra art.

• 1 month later...
cfilkins

Ok, I must be missing something here as the other threads about this skin speak of a couple of switches that need to be enabled to turn on the mb3 integration...but for the life of me, I can't find said switches.  I have tried both skin.aeron.shednox.helix-v3.rar and skin.aeon.shednox.helix-master.zip right from Github, manually installed them, but see nothing in the skin settings about mb3 integration.  Am I missing something really simple here?  Thanks!

• 2 months later...
brownlkt

Question... Is there a way to set custom widgets on this skin? If so can someone be so kind as to help me please?