Server Plugin Protocol Error

Skkittlebomb

Skkittlebomb

I am trying to install some server plugins via the server dashboard. I continue to get a protocol error:

Error: The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine

MB Classic Version 3.0.5490.2 (running as administrator)

*Server is up to date*

I am a lifetime supported member all plugins are available to me. I am not trying to install something that isn't available to my server. 

Ports 8096 and 8945 are open, and my port check shows my remote server address is OPEN.

I'm not savy with the logs and errors, so I will try my best to upload the correct logs, but if I have not then please give me clear direction as to where I must obtain the logs you need =) TY

Attached are the the most recent logs for MB Classic and the Configurator.

Note: I am getting server backup errors (which I am aware of) - I believe it is because I moved my hard drive and the server does not know the new route. However, I am not sure where to go to change the directory. I thought it was in the server dashboard, but I cannot find it.

Configurator-2712015a30859f37f044d58903010b8aa763907.log

MBClassic-27120157847e62c98724ee58ad80a4c1107baba.log

can you grab the server log? these are from MBC. You can find the location of your server log files by going to the front page of the server dashboard, and expanding the collapsible section called System Paths.

• Like 1

Skkittlebomb

I have the file for you, but where is the "attach" button?!?! lol

I have looked for a place to add it to the "My Media" button, but I'm kinda stumped....

the protocol errors are from DLNA and unrelated to plugins. If you've solved your xbox one issue then I'd probably suggest turning off Dlna debug logging just to reduce the size of the log.

As far as plugins go, what is the exact problem you're having in the web interface? I looked through the log and it looks like maybe you were trying to install Tune In, but I don't see any errors related to that.

Skkittlebomb

I turned off the DLNA Debugging. 

This at least, somehow allowed me the optionarrow-10x10.png to select the "Install" button for some plugins. Which was not even appearing before. 

Here are my most recent notifications:

VEVO installationarrow-10x10.png failed.

3 minutes ago

The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine

Twitch installation failed.

3 minutes ago

TuneIn installation failed.

4 minutes ago

I have attached another log file.

server-63557942450.zip

Skkittlebomb

Update:

Changed from McAfee to Kaspersky today. (Might I mention it was super easy to create rules for MB Ports! Love that)

Magically, I have no more protocol errors, and my plug ins are working perfectly! *happy girl*

Not sure if this will help or not, but Kaspersky tech support identified some proxy server issues preventing proper installation of the product, which have since been fixed. Not sure if the proxy was related to my issue, but figured it may be worth mentioning.

All systems go!

Thanks Guys =)

Ah great, a proxy was actually our guess in our dev discussions about this issue. We were not able to reproduce it so we felt like there was a good chance of that. Thanks for the info.