Any news on the 10ft version?

Macburp

Macburp

Given that Redshirt is going / gone and there's a lot of emphasis on the Android TV app, what's happening with the 10ft version of the Android app? After the blog post came out just after Xmas I thought we'd have the update fairly soon after that - or did I miss it?

I can kinda see why with some of the grief associated with these apps (and the server!).

Some people are kinda unforgiving for a free (or relatively cheap) open source project...

Redshirt

I can kinda see why with some of the grief associated with these apps (and the server!).

Some people are kinda unforgiving for a free (or relatively cheap) open source project...

Thank you Lee. I've been quite as to my reasons because I don't want to air my laundry publicly. I've done what I can on my hiatus including providing the source for my client to the team. 

• Like 6

Lighthammer

Sadly there's too many people who want things NOW and aren't really willing to learn enough to know what they don't know and ask questions.

ramrod215

I saw that you can change the android app to TV mode its amazing. Thank you Dev for your continuously awesome work. Using TV mode on fire stick with llama auto starting media browser with opening a app.

• Like 3

I saw that you can change the android app to TV mode its amazing. Thank you Dev for your continuously awesome work. Using TV mode on fire stick with llama auto starting media browser with opening a app.

I had no idea you could do that! Awesome!

• Like 1

halphpint

Honestly I feel you guys should charge more. People are always going to whine and complain, mine as well get more money out of it. I have donated for the lifetime membership (was surprised at how cheap it was) and would gladly pay $50 or more for this app. It currently runs my whole media setup (use the mobile app on and android media tank). 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Chuck

Honestly I feel you guys should charge more. People are always going to whine and complain, mine as well get more money out of it. I have donated for the lifetime membership (was surprised at how cheap it was) and would gladly pay $50 or more for this app. It currently runs my whole media setup (use the mobile app on and android media tank). 

Donate twice.  ;)