Watched status not saving for certain items

jfeeser

Hi all, for the most part my mediabrowser install is working great.  Here's my environment in a nutshell:

Mediabrowser Server: Win7 x64 (virtual)

Fileserver: Unraid 21TB array

Client 1 (office): Win8 x64, Kodi with MB addon

Client 2 (bedroom): Win7 x64, Kodi with MB addon

Client 3 (living room): Win7 x64, Kodi with MB addon

I can provide more detailed specs once i know exactly what is relevant to figuring this out. 

The problem i'm having is that i will mark episodes watched, and then after an unknown amount of time, it will show up in my "suggested" tab under TV shows, having been marked as unwatched.  There doesn't seem to be a set amount of time that passes for this to happen, and it always seems to happen with certain shows.  For example, the first 4 episodes of the current season of Parks and Rec won't stay marked as watched, no matter how many times i mark it that way.

Any help you guys could provide would be great!

(PS - i also have a problem with the fact that i have multiple library sections - one for anime and one for "regular" tv, both of content type "TV".  In previous versions of MB on the left menu i would get two menu items, one for anime and one for tv, but now it all just shows up as TV.  That's more annoying than broken, and not nearly as urgent to fix)

Thanks again!

perhaps consider disabling the option in metadata to sync watch states with nfo files. maybe something is updating the files but not preserving your watched state? that's all i can think of.

as for the view, click your user icon in the web interface and then you configure how your sections are displayed

• Like 1

perhaps consider disabling the option in metadata to sync watch states with nfo files. maybe something is updating the files but not preserving your watched state? that's all i can think of.

as for the view, click your user icon in the web interface and then you configure how your sections are displayed

Wow!  Thanks for the quick reply.  i'll switch the dropdown from "me" back to "nothing" and see if that helps.  Thanks again!