Problem med username login and VPN

XenapZ

Hey guys!

So i cant connect to my server using the webclient and my username, it just says: No servers are available to connect to. If you've been invited to share a server, make sure to accept it below or by clicking the link in the email.

Ths can be solved by connecting through my IP instead but that wont work if my VPN is online on the server, any ideas?

Beardyname

are you using a vpn to get to the server, or is the server using a vpn to get to the internet?

If it's the 2nd one, make sure the vpn tunnel is forwarding the correct ip to the machine.

if it's the first one, it won't really work since then your "physically" on the same machine and the correct ip to connect to would be 127.0.0.1 (localhost)

are you using a vpn to get to the server, or is the server using a vpn to get to the internet?

If it's the 2nd one, make sure the vpn tunnel is forwarding the correct ip to the machine.

if it's the first one, it won't really work since then your "physically" on the same machine and the correct ip to connect to would be 127.0.0.1 (localhost)

My server is the one thats using the vpn, how exactly would I check that its forwarding the correct IP?

Any thought on the login issue?

Beardyname

My server is the one thats using the vpn, how exactly would I check that its forwarding the correct IP?

Any thought on the login issue?

Depending on your provider, you may or may not forward a port, This differs between providers. And if you can't forward one then it means simply that you can not reach the server through the vpn tunnel. (aka no login available)