Can't connect to DLNA

JE2XF

Having issues getting my cable box to be able to access the files over DLNA.  I have used WIndows Media Player and Serviio to stream videos over my cable box but just cant figure out how to get this working with Media Browser.  Also I am getting it listed twice.  I have attached a picture below.  

post-19591-0-49748200-1422453483_thumb.jpg

First off let me say I am kind of a noob, but usually am pretty good at figuring this stuff out on my own.  But I am so lost right now.

I am using the Media Browser Server, Version 3.0.5490.2.  I am able to use MB Connect and view and play files of cell phone as well as stream to my chromecast.  My cable box has a homeconnect DLNA player built into it.  I have been using Serviio over my home network to share my files around my house, use this when I am not home and would like to just use this as the default DLNA.  I am able to watch anything from my pc I am sharing on any room with a cable box with Serviio or even windows media player.  

My question is with creating a profile I believe because it recognizes Media Browsers DLNA.  Creates 2 fields I can see from the picture I posted in first post but when I try to access the shared media I am not able to see any of the folders.  I have a tried to create a profile for my cable box, but I just cant figure out why this is the only place I am unable to view/play my files.  All my other programs have a Video, Audio or pictures categories which each file type is viewed from.  Could that also be the other reason?