Titan MB Beta 3.2.43 crashed

e123enitan

e123enitan

Just trying to update addon, sundely the system crashed, then reinstate to default conflunce, wonder if other users exprienced same issue?

Hence, I turned on debug, hope attached file revealed somethings, in addition I captured screen. 

marcelveldt

Just trying to update addon, sundely the system crashed, then reinstate to default conflunce, wonder if other users exprienced same issue?

Hence, I turned on debug, hope attached file revealed somethings, in addition I captured screen. 

attachicon.gifkodi.log

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-01-28-21-23-53.png

This sounds like a corrupt download of the skin from the repo.

Did it install correctly when you re-tried ?

e123enitan

I didn't pay attention to download progress load, what I noticed was Titan disappear and was replaced with confluence. So each time that tried change the skin same error msg pop up, What do you suggest that I do ?

e123enitan

Issue fixed thanks a lot, the skill have come a long way and it’s getting better every time, I could write pages of literature on the goodness of my favourite image skin (Titan).

I noticed you've added confluence skin, so sweet I personally love the simplistic of this skin.

Two request if don't mind, to slightly push downward the position of confluence menu so give the back drop rotation more clarity, also add movie title to backdrop rotation, often I see a rotation and wondering what is the name of this move.

Appreciate your efforts

Cheers!

Famillly

@@marcelveldt @@e123enitan   beta (Helix) V3.2.45 skin download from the repo is unable to even start for me...  when I select the skin to install it says 'Download 0%' then nothing else happens.  can I download the beta from somewhere other than the repo?  ...I was having some profile issues with the stable, so thought I'd check out the beta

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt @@e123enitan   beta (Helix) V3.2.45 skin download from the repo is unable to even start for me...  when I select the skin to install it says 'Download 0%' then nothing else happens.  can I download the beta from somewhere other than the repo?  ...I was having some profile issues with the stable, so thought I'd check out the beta

Currently there is an error with the beta repo, this is something that will be worked on. Hang on because it will be fixed soon today (I hope).

If it isn't fixed within the next few hours I will provide alternative downloadlink

Famillly

@@marcelveldt - great thanks (just glad it wasn't me, was driving me bonkers)...  i'm on the verge of a move over to Titan/MB3 having been testing on a macbook b4 setting up on my macmini...  do u know if the beta resolves the profiles issue?

thanks for your hardwork !

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt - great thanks (just glad it wasn't me, was driving me bonkers)... i'm on the verge of a move over to Titan/MB3 having been testing on a macbook b4 setting up on my macmini... do u know if the beta resolves the profiles issue?

thanks for your hardwork !

Well, the profile switching should work fine if you use the beta skin and addon but it still takes some time before all content is switched over to the new profile, we're working on getting that part better supported in the addon.