MBT not finding server...

pmac

Starting today I've been unable to get MBT to connect to the server on one of my machines. I was having some connectivity issues last night, so I reset my router, which I'm sure is the cause of this problem. I was just wondering if anyone knows where I should start to fix this issue.

MBT works just fine on my server machine, but when I try running it on one of my other machines I get the "spinning loading wheel" for a few seconds, followed by a blank screen for a while and then a screen asking for login credentials. I've tried typing in my username (both for MBConnect, and my regular MB3 username) to no avail.

I'm assuming this is because my server's IP likely changed when I reset the router, but uninstalling and reinstalling MBT on my other system didn't seem to help, and MBT normally has no problem finding the server.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Patrick

HERE is my theater log if it helps

Okay, so it seems I've solved my own problem...

I uninstalled MBT again, this time I checked "Remove all traces" and then reinstalled it. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Mods can either delete this thread, or leave it up in case anyone has similar issues.