No Reaction in Home Menu

StealthDefender

StealthDefender

Hi its me again, i have posted in the blog section, think its wrong :D

Here is my problem, now i have all the actual logs attached, hope this helps.

Hey guys, good evening (here in Austria) ;)

I have sometimes the problem that i loose connection to the server after reboot of the machine.?

I use the xf1080 skin and all goes well most of the time.

I use a script to restart my nuc every time after standby (shutdown at the nuc)by a script. But then i can not select any item of the Media Browser plugin. No reaction at all.

The widgets show the last/in progress items and i can select them, only the menu items are corrupt and do nothing! After a second restart all works (probably the remote got no response but this could be another problem).

Maybe i upload a actual log later. Maybe the older .log could help as the problem occurs often!

Greetz Stealth

Edit: No one any idea, it seems hardly strange. I see the the error codes in the log but cannot figured out what this means. Maybe i force a completly new reinstal of the whole system!

But this should be the last option.

log-2015-01-30-14.24.05.zip

Edited by StealthDefender

im85288

Hi, yes posting in the blog section will not get a response from most of us as we already know what the addon provides :)

Let's start again with this, can you follow this guide on reporting the problem so that we have all the details at hand: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks

StealthDefender

Hi, yes posting in the blog section will not get a response from most of us as we already know what the addon provides :)

Let's start again with this, can you follow this guide on reporting the problem so that we have all the details at hand: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks

Hi guys, sorry for the long time i am not responde to this but i was a little busy! :D

I have the actual.log file as attachment and hope anybody caan see something in this.

Problem occurs today exactly at 09.28 pm after start of my HTPC from Standby/ShutDown.

Normaly my Nuc is reboot every start with a batch file, all works well so far.

Only the Series and Movie entries in the home menu are without function.

The strange thing is that in the widgets i can select an file (start movie or episode)and start it as usual.

When i reboot the system (second time) all works well and the error dissapears.

I see a whole errors in the .log file but dont know what this all means. :o;)

Hope this helps to figure out the problem.

Greetz Stealth, and nice weekend anybody :)

01_KODI.log