Multi broadcasts with HDHomerun Prime

KarterJK
Go to solution Solved by KarterJK,

KarterJK

okay, I have everything up and running....no problemo

LiveTV works great and all, except for one little thing

I have a HDHomerun Prime unit dedicated for reserve processes, recording, mediabrowser playback, etc.

I have 3 tuners that are available, now here is my question

Is only 1 broadcast allowed?  regardless of the amount of Tuners you have available?

example, if I am watching LiveTV via the web interface and someone else (lets say a girlfriend, boyfriend, brother, sister from another machine) would like to connect an view, it appears that this is not an option? or is there something else I need to configure, to allow multi-broadcasts?

Edited by KarterJK

krustyreturns

You should be able to have as many live streams open as you have free tuners.  What exactly is the error?

krustyreturns

Having it working is always better then understanding (but just barely).  If it stops working, post the serverlog after the second client fails to work.  Another thing to try if you haven't done it already, is to specify the path to the rec tv folder share (see folders tab of serverwmc) using an ip address instead of the computer name.

KarterJK

Having it working is always better then understanding (but just barely).  If it stops working, post the serverlog after the second client fails to work.  Another thing to try if you haven't done it already, is to specify the path to the rec tv folder share (see folders tab of serverwmc) using an ip address instead of the computer name.

okay will do, but it has been several days and seems to be okay (but I did post a new question about the channel times) :)