Help to Chromecast

traderman

traderman

hello,
I'm going crazy to find the forum a guide or something like that makes me understand how to configure google Chromecasts.
Please can you tell me where I can find it?

To watch movies on my sony tv BRAVIA 2014 (as pictured below) I need to connect my TV via HDMI to your PC even if I have google Chromecasts?
Or google Chromecasts avoids me physically connecting the TV to the PC?

thank you for your help

211jofl.png

You can play your content to the TV using the ChromeCast (via one of our other apps or the web client) but you won't get a browsing interface like the example you posted that way.

If you want to browse on the TV itself, you will need to have a PC or Nuc or Roku or other device running one of our apps connected to it.

CBers

@@traderman - You need to plug the Chromecast onto a spare HDMI port on your TV, switch the TV to the correct input, then follow the instructions on screen.

Once all set up, you can then cast to the CC from your PC, or a mobile app.

traderman

@@traderman - You need to plug the Chromecast onto a spare HDMI port on your TV, switch the TV to the correct input, then follow the instructions on screen.

Once all set up, you can then cast to the CC from your PC, or a mobile app.

I beg your pardon...but it seems that you are saying something different from @@ebr or i am wrong?

my target is to have a web interface on my TV SONY as the photo above ...

CBers

I beg your pardon...but it seems that you are saying something different from @@ebr or i am wrong?

my target is to have a web interface on my TV SONY as the photo above ...

You wanted help with a Chromecast.

If you want a UI on your TV, then you need to plug in something like a Roku, Fire TV, Nexus Player or even a HTPC.

Edited by CBers