How to set up DLNA profiles for multiple XboxOne's and users?

Kleggnutt

Kleggnutt

I have multiple XBoxOne's, one in living room for all family access and another in my son's room. I want each person (who has a log in/account) to access their own profile when using MediaBrowser. Is this possible and how to go about setting this up? In total there are 3 users that need profiles set up.

Any help appreciated.

Cerothen

I have multiple XBoxOne's, one in living room for all family access and another in my son's room. I want each person (who has a log in/account) to access their own profile when using MediaBrowser. Is this possible and how to go about setting this up? In total there are 3 users that need profiles set up.

Any help appreciated.

I don't expect it would be possible for your living room device to be configured to use multiple accounts by default. What you could do is enable the "play to" functions and anyone would log in using their phone or laptop with either the app or web UI, they could then specify the living room device and play content to it.

As far as the device that is located in your sons room you could have it use his profile automatically by identifying its serial number (using the dev tools http://opentools.homeip.net/dev-tools-for-upnp) than under the mediabrowser DLNA interface (Dashboard -> DLNA -> Profiles -> XboxOne  <= Saving changes to a system profile creates a duplicate under custom profiles) you can enter the serial number of his XboxOne and indicate an account in media browser to use to have it always resolve to that profile and use his account when browsing around the interface using the XB1.

• Like 1