Wrong channel names showing in the TV-guide

optimalt

optimalt

In september 2014 I reported a problem with wrong channel names showing in the TV-guide using the NPVR-plugin in Mediabrowser (see this thread). Sven tried his best to help me out but could not find the issue then. As a result I reverted back to Mediaportal for live-tv. However, since the Media Portal TV Plugin was released for Mediabrowser I have successfully used Mediabrowser for live-tv until yesterday when I upgraded the MP tv-server to the latest version. Now the problem with the wrong channel-names in the TV-guide in Mediabrowser is back, but this time using the Mediaportal-plugin rather than the NPVR-plugin.

-  The channel names are correct in the tv-guides in my other clients using MP tv-server, (Mediaportal, Webmediaportal and Kodi)

- For more details and screenshots - see this thread

Greatful for any help!

• 3 weeks later...
eddiepropane

Hi,

I would just like to second this.

It has never happened before but a fairly recent update resulted in incorrect channel names and logos showing up, the EPG data is for the correct channel but the name/logo is inocrrect.

All other programs see the correct details.

As we are now aware there is TV backend work going on with the server so it may be related to that.

I am building a new server for my new home so I will be doing a clean install soon but just wanted to report that it is not an isolated incident.

Cheers, Bob.

• Like 1