Camera Upload - One Last Question

Scott310

Scott310

The camera upload feature seems to be working just fine for me now.  I have sync enabled in the accounts section.  My question is how often does mediabrowser sync?  I used to have iphone photo stream and the upload would show up on my pc within a minute of taking the picture. 

I took some photos outside of my WIFI network with my Samsung Galaxy S5 and they don't seem to be uploading once I am back on the network unless I manually go into accounts and hit sync all.  Am i just impatient or does it just sync every so often?  I thought that it would sync the moment it realized I was connected over WIFI.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- I really just want to make sure this is functioning properly because my wife had one of her devices crash and she lost all of her photos.  :(

thefirstofthe300

MediaBrowser syncs periodically (I think the time span is every hour. Luke will correct me if I am wrong) so MediaBrowser should be working. It will sync regardless of whether you are on data or wifi and the settings to only enable on wifi are not yet implemented.

I hope that answers your question!