Anybody tried ripping Mockingjay yet? I can't seem to.

PBzeer

PBzeer

MakeMKV seems unable to crack The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I. Doesn't even show the correct title in the list of one's to save (Title 33, list stops at 32). Curious to see if anyone else has any luck. (Nothing usable at the MKV forum).

You can do it.  www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8885&sid=bf8976509bab2b362ae2fd66bed029de&start=15

Give that a read.  Some of the "newer" discs use Playlist obfuscation so it's not always point and click I'm afraid.

Edited by cayars

Koleckai Silvestri

All of the hunger game movies have been over the top with their obfuscation.

TolkienBard

MakeMKV seems unable to crack The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I. Doesn't even show the correct title in the list of one's to save (Title 33, list stops at 32). Curious to see if anyone else has any luck. (Nothing usable at the MKV forum).

Sometimes the search at the MKV forums is not the best unless ou know exactly what to look for. There are some threads there about this disc. In fact, I used the threads just a few days ago to get the proper mpls# to avoid having to go through testing every playlist.

Here's a search for you, since I don't know which version ou have.

dark_slayer

Amazon retail, 553.mpls worked for me

Watched it with my wife who saw it in the theater. She said it was in the correct order