A Trailers Folder For Random Trailers?

Dodgy Bob

Dodgy Bob

Hey folks,

So I've got a bunch of trailers for movies that are currently not - and possibly never will be - in my collection.

Is there somewhere I can put these trailers that is not in a "Trailers" folder of a movie I already have and MB3 will still find/see them and then use/play them when called to do so?

I don't like the idea of clogging up a movie's folder with data that is not related to said movie, if that makes sense.

Regards,

Dodgy Bob.

mariors44

you may be able to create a folder, maybe  call it quick flixs or something and you should be able to put them all in there.

Dodgy Bob

Thanks for the idea mariors44  :)

While I was uninstalling and reinstalling MB3 to a clean state, as I was having some other issues too and this was something I wanted to do as part of my troubleshooting, I was setting everything back up, including all of my plugins and... one plugin that I had not got round to configuring completely previously but have done now is the "Advanced Intros" plugin by ebrsoft.

One of the options in this plugin allows you to define a folder where the Advanced Intros plugin can call a user defined number of random videos:

550346307abe9_intro.png

So, now with this set and having only trailers of movies that are not in our movie collection in this folder -and- in using this plugin in tandem with "trailers" by luke, I can show a couple of trailers of movies from our current collection plus have them followed by a couple of trailers of movies not currently in our collection! Works a treat  ;)

Thanks ebrsoft, luke and the devs of MB3  :D

• Like 1