MB Classic and Music Playlists

lja

@@ebr

Can playlists be played in MB Classic? I can only get it to play the first song. Works well in Server.

This is titled Music Playlists but I just noticed it also applies to Movies.

Another question: Is there a way to save Instant Mix playlists?

Thanks for any input.

Edited by lja

There is no playlist management in MBC at this time.

How are you trying to play the playlist?  If you are just playing on the first song, then that is what will play but if you play from the actual playlist entry (one level up) it should treat it like any other folder and give you the ability to play it all or shuffle it.

There is no playlist management in MBC at this time.

How are you trying to play the playlist?  If you are just playing on the first song, then that is what will play but if you play from the actual playlist entry (one level up) it should treat it like any other folder and give you the ability to play it all or shuffle it.

Thanks ebr

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/homescreen.JPG

Playlists show up in MBC on the home screen as in the attached. I click on it and the playlist comes up and I play it from there (similar to how music works). Maybe I have not set it up correctly. 

@@ebr

OK. I highlight the first song in the playlist and on the keyboard I select the asterisk to get the Item menu which brings up "play all from here". Is there any way to automatically play all?

What's the process for movies? The item menu does not show a "Play all".

Edited by lja

I can't see your image but, again, don't enter the playlist.  Play it from the list of playlists.

I can't see your image but, again, don't enter the playlist.  Play it from the list of playlists.

Thanks.