Can no longer play from channel list

a0001718
Go to solution Solved by deuce9498,

a0001718

Since updating to the latest version of Media Browser, I no longer have the option to choose "Play" from the channel list on the Roku channel. It works from the guide, the play button is there, but missing from the channel list. Anyone else having this issue, or know how to fix it?

deuce9498

I have the same behavior with Roku.  No option to play the stream when you select the channel now only have option to return up a level.

I get the same behavior with both released versions of NextPVR and ServerMCE with associated mediabrowser plugins.

Also I completely uninstalled mediabrowser, deleted all the directories I could find in %appdata% related to mediabrowser and re-installed.  Same behavior.

I can post server logs when I get home if it would help?

above1

I don't think this is a live TV "ServerWMC" issue, but for some reason I lost the ability to play channels from the channel listing on my Roku.  

If I bring up the guide, which is rough, I can then play the channels.  That is limited to like 30 or so.

Anyone else experience the same?

above1 

Nologic

At present I'm unable to play any Live TV (Roku, Radxa via connect).

I do have the buttons everywhere now on the Roku.

Emby: 3.0.5557.20000

ServerWMC: 1.0.0.56, build: 1190

Roku: 1.87 (via 8 hours ago)

Starts to connect and buffers for about 60 seconds then returns to the prior screen. Doesn't matter if it's Channels or Guide.

adcsstl

Hello.  I'm new to Media Browser.  I have been comparing Plex and MB and trying to decide the one I like best.  I have a couple problems with MB.

Besides Roku not having the play button on channels, I also can not get shows to play on a computer.  I navigate to the live channel, press play, and nothing happens.  Is this related to the Roku problem.

I also have the Roku problem.  I can make a show play using the guide but I only get the "MORE" option when I go through the channel list.  I have looked at Luke's solution.  I have downloaded the zip file but am not entirely sure what I need to do with it.  Can anyone provide support?

Thanks

NOTE: I was able to install Luke's solution.  The play button appeared.  That just leaves figuring out why I can't make the PLAY button work in MB on a computer.

Edited by adcsstl