MB not apearing on WMC

BillyGun
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

BillyGun

Hi, I have installed midia Browser classic to my PC and it did not apearred on WMC, than I started serching the web and this forum for solutions and then i found that if I install MB server, the media browser classic would probably work, than i did it. So mb classic apeared fine on my WMC.

But a couple hours latter, apeared a message to add a pin on the server, and i did so... and now on, every time i open media center browser on wmc, it apears this screen:

5510afe6affca_Semttulo.jpg

I tryed to remove and reinstall the MB classic and server (again, cassic didn't work without the server installed).

Can someone help me please?

I was also having problem not finding the plug ins that I used before.

Thanks for all the help!

• Solution

Make sure the server is up and running and not being blocked by the firewall.  Make sure you are allowing UDP traffic to the server through your firewall.

If the server is on the same machine, enter "localhost" in the address field there and hit "Login". 

• Like 1

BillyGun

Hi Chief, 

Thank you very much, I have turned my Firewall off and dindn't worked. Than I readed carfully what you wrote and runed MB server before I started WMC, than it worked.

I will try to go back to W 7, and give it a try again.

Thank you very much, next month I will make a donation to this project, Thank you very Much. I will sure have many questions to make. Thanks.

Billy Gun