All content not available in IOS app

kuebs

This one has vexed me for a long time.  And I am sure it is a simple switch or config that I have wrong, but none the less I would like to get to the bottom of this.

When I log in to the MB3 IOS app, I often do not have all my content listed as available to me, but yet, it is available to me on the main server and through the Roku media boxes I have connected.

The best way to describe this is to give the latest example.  I have House of Cards Seasons 1, 2, and 3.  When I log into the MB3 app on my iPhone, I only have season 1 &2 available to me.   However, I was watching a season 3 episode and paused it partway through.  When I logged into the MB3 app, I had the option of resuming that episode.  However, I fat-fingered the watched/34% button and turned it to watched.  I was unable to turn it back, before it disappeared from the resume screen.  I tried to do a full search for House of Cards, but only seasons 1&2 were available.

Longrifle

have you tried pulling down to refresh? when you on the app, in the House of Cards where it shows Seasons 1 and 2.... pull down to refresh.

user29

+1 on this problem.

If you delete the server, re add , re logon as a user it repopulates as of that moment (but never again unless you do the said operation)

Latest version of emby;...however it hasn't worked for 5 weeks for me

• 6 months later...

This actually works

It's a little tedious to have to delete and recreate the server each time you want a refreshed list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk