Here is the Release Candidate build.
Current Version: RC5
There will be no additional features until after the client is released to the play store. I want to focus on squashing any bugs and getting this software in the store pronto.
Those of you who have not had access to the developer forum should notice a fairly large improvement in the smoothness of scrolling on high-resolution devices among other fixes.
Release Candidate 5
- Fix: Missing & Unaired episodes not showing up. Setting no longer exists on the client. It's purely a server-side setting now.
- Fix: App crash when shuffle / play-all used to play multiple videos
- Fix: MusicVideos not being included in shuffle / play-all
Release Candidate 4
- Fix: Layout issues in Media Details view
Release Candidate 3
- Fix: Resume for Direct Streamed media
- Fix: Theme song keeps playing when playing an episode to another client
- Fix: Switch based settings resetting when a user scrolls the settings page up and down
- Fix: "null" showing up for the episode number under certain circumstances
- Enhancement: Change layout of "Next Up" tiles
Release Candidate 2
- Enhancement: Selecting Browse from the remote control popup no longer opens the remote control activity
- Fix: self appearing in available remote control clients
- Fix: missing Star Rating pushing the overview off-screen
- Fix: filter/sort menu crash after rotating screen
- Enhancement: Show series thumbs for episodes without an image
Release Candidate 1
- Initial release.
Edited by Redshirt, 18 November 2013 - 02:59 AM.