logout of roku

pr3dict

pr3dict

I used the pin to connect my roku to my account but I want to change it to a different user on my server... Everytime I try to logout it auto logs me back in.

Any ideas?

pr3dict

Bumpity bump... Anyone? I need to set it up in one of the rooms but it's logged into my default profile when in fact I want to set it up with the shared profile. 

pr3dict

When I first installed the roku app it asked me to enter the pin on the web address provided. After I did that it auto refreshed and it logged me into my mediabrowser connect account. 

I realized I didnt want to login with this account so I went to the settings on the roku and hit the logout/signout button....

The screen flashed and it refreshed to the main mediabrowser screen on the roku at the top and I was still logged in...

I even deleted the channel and tried again but when I reinstalled, I was still logged in.

Essentially, It won't let me logout lol.

Please try this.

Instead of signing out, pick change server, which should initiate either the MB Connect screen or the server select screen where you could add or remove servers. I would try removing server and re-adding it perhaps skipping MB Connect if the account you want to use on this box is just a local user.

• Like 1