manual refresh

mariors44

mariors44

using server version 3.0.5557.30000 When trying to do a manual refresh or a full refresh to any movie using metadata manager comes up refresh queued.

Is this new or a bug.

Beardyname

I think this is intended, so you can queue up a bunch of items and let the server deal with it instead of sitting around waiting for it to finish.

mariors44

I still should be able to do a manual refresh on a individual movie to apply my changes and not have to wait for sever when it decides to do a refresh. 

PLEASE PUT BACK THE REFRESH HOW IT WAS.

Sometimes it seems like the DEV team makes things worse then better.

One more note to DEV team. When roll out a update you need to do a much better job with documentation.

you guys roll out updates and do not tell us what's new or what was fixed. I mean you can't roll out a new beta with nothing being

said on fixes and what is new.

us supports need to be in the loop better.

Happy2Play

I think "queued" is a little deceiving.  If you are doing a manual refresh the action is preformed when you click refresh even though it says queued. 

I still should be able to do a manual refresh on a individual movie to apply my changes and not have to wait for sever when it decides to do a refresh. 

PLEASE PUT BACK THE REFRESH HOW IT WAS.

Sometimes it seems like the DEV team makes things worse then better.

One more note to DEV team. When roll out a update you need to do a much better job with documentation.

you guys roll out updates and do not tell us what's new or what was fixed. I mean you can't roll out a new beta with nothing being

said on fixes and what is new.

us supports need to be in the loop better.

Yes, change logs would be nice once in awhile. That way we can decide if we want to stay where we are on the version or if there is a new feature that we want and/or need.