Legacy Browsing problems

GhostRider
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

GhostRider

Hi

I am using Emby for WMC in Legacy Browsing mode with Chocolate theme. I am having some problems with box sets. Collapse box sets is set to true.

In the Movie view everything looks as expected, single movies and boxset cover art showing the number of discs inside (using the coverart plugin)

In the Movie Genre view things are all mixed up. Select a Genre like Sci-Fi and sometimes the contents of a box set appear just as single movies, no box set at all; sometimes I get both the box set art and individual movies.

I tried deleting the cache folder under ProgramData and rebuilding the image cache but the problem still exists.

Any ideas how to get boxsets to display properly under Movie Genres?

Many thanks

Edited by GhostRider

porkbone

Have you tried doing a refresh from within the Auto Box Set plugin? That has corrected problems for me in the past.

• Solution

I don't think the genre view will collapse your movies into box sets by default.  If you are seeing both for some of them, it probably means that the box sets themselves have genres defined for them.

• Like 1

GhostRider

Thanks Ebr,

Indeed the box sets that appear in the by Genre view did have a genre assigned to them. At least I know now why some box sets appear and some don't and can fix it.