Google Drive Transfer Error

Overseer

Overseer

I have the Google Drive plug-in installed and configured according to the Wiki and the threads on the forum. I have managed to get some music files transferred to my Google Drive (after emby converted the flac files to mp3). So everything was running fine.

So, I thought, "Cool, let me do some more." So I selected a bunch of my fav Wierd Al tunes for syncing. emby converted everything to MP3 but when it came to transferring the files I get errors (log attached).

Also the following shows up in the notification tab of my emby server.

Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError Invalid Value [400] Errors [ Message[invalid Value] Location[q - parameter] Reason[invalid] Domain[global] ]

Am I doing something wrong or is Wierd Al to blame?

GoogleDriverError-EFCzbPFU.txt

thefirstofthe300

I had the same problem and hamstercat is looking into it. I think it has something to do with filenames not getting sanitized, so, yes, "Weird Al" is to blame. :)

Overseer

Ok. Good to hear (that it's being looked into and not that there is an error). The file conversion renaming is not too user friendly. Would have thought that the same file name would have been maintained.

Thanks.

I've posted a beta revision to the server as well as a plugin update. This should be resolved now. You'll need to remove and recreate your google drive info. thanks for testing the beta.

thefirstofthe300

Has the beta revision been posted to the GitHub releases yet?