MB Classic does not install anymore

Magilla
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Magilla

Hello Everyone,

in order to try solve an annoying cache out of sync issue, I decided to delete and reinstall MB Classic on my Media Center machine. I've uninstalled the application and also deleted all files and registry key related to mediabrowser, in order to have a clean system.

After rebooting, I downloaded and executed the current setup (3.0.258) but the installation fails immediately. The full log is attached, but I believe the main message is this:

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
 * Activation of http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/beta/mbc/MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
  + Value does not fall within the expected range.

I'using Windows 7 Ultimate (all updates installed) and my server is on a different machine, which is working well as I could access it from the web client, my surface RT and my WIndows Phone.

I have no clue on what to do to fix the issue. I really like MB (actually, EMBY) and I need it back up and running as soon as possible.

Any suggestion would be much appreciated

Thanks

Magilla

MB-Classic Install failed.log

ronvp

I too had developed a cache out of sync issue and had to re-install. only difference, I kept my configuration and registry keys, I had no issues with the reinstall..