Deleting episode not deleting "show" from Emby

dresden7

dresden7

Ok so I am a recent Plex convert. I tried searching for the answer but couldn't find anything. 

Let's say I only have 1 episode of a show remaining and it's the season finale. I watch the show and then delete it. 

With plex, the show becomes hidden in the tv show list as there are no available episodes to be watched (it still saves metadata info). This makes sense as there is no reason to stare at an empty show if its not coming back until a year later. In Emby, however, the show is still visible even though there are no episodes left to be watched.

If I delete the "folder" of the show on my drive, Emby removes the entry but this seems like an extra step. Is there a way for emby to automatically remove/hide a show if there are no available episodes?

Thank you and I am loving Emby :)

Macburp

In Emby Classic there is an option to do this, but only in that client. @@ebr is in the process of taking way the feature as it is felt that it should be a server feature - but it's not happened yet.

• Like 2

dresden7

In Emby Classic there is an option to do this, but only in that client. @@ebr is in the process of taking way the feature as it is felt that it should be a server feature - but it's not happened yet.

Ok great. I'm happy that it will be implemented eventually. Did @@ebr give any timeline for that?