coverart small cosmetic issue

ronvp

ronvp

I reported this before, ever since using the new graphics engine, coverart is creating annoying little white tips on the corners of the folders that are rendered with Sapphire or diamond treatments.  NOTE, it is only showing up on folders that have white corners. please see below..

55194982c09ab_Capture.jpg

Happy2Play

I don't use this treatment but Verified in 4.0.8.3. 

Diamond

551996db76ce4_diamond.jpg

Sapphire

551996f636f0c_sapphire.jpg

EMS Version 3.0.5557.40000

@t.andre / luke - did something happen with IM or the server the past few days to make round corners stop working or change how it works?  OR, does the function actually depend on the content being rounded not being white?

ronvp

What versions of everything?

All latest alpha versions.. it started when we swapped graphics engines.. so a few weeks back.. It will most likely be a bug in the masking logic..or we forget to first round the corners of the image before applying the mask

Edited by ronvp

• 1 year later...
Happy2Play

Very minor but still and issue with images with white backgrounds.  Can post other examples if needed.  Image size (1000X1426)

Diamond

5773860884518_Diamond.jpg

Sapphire

57738621ce8ac_Sapphire.jpg

Dev server Web Client Diamond

57738751d8180_webclient.jpg

throgmorton

yes it did. can you show an example? thanks.

I can post a screen when I get back, at first I thought it was something in my code. Maybe I was showing two images on top of one another one modified one not. But it showed up in the default theme and even in theatre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throgmorton

Here is a screen shot you can see the white cover sticking out at the corners and the darker covers sticking out in the grey area at the sides of the screen. 

577459458a41b_coverart.png