TV/Movies Latest issue in beta

Happy2Play

Happy2Play

TV Latest doesn't reflect the watched status of episode and get removed from latest as they do in official release.

Version 3.0.5557.40000

server:8096/web/tvlatest.html

5519a19d50e8a_TVLatest.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

FrostByte

I believe the same is true for movies also, just thought maybe the change was made by design.

Been that way for a couple point releases now I think

Edited by FrostByte

Happy2Play

I believe the same is true for movies also, just thought maybe the change was made by design.

Been that way for a couple point releases now I think

Correct latest movies will reflect watched and not clear also.  This is only in the beta and dev, in the official release they clear/removed from latest upon watched status change.

Happy2Play

@@Luke is there a reason "IsPlayed: false," was removed from line 17 of the MediaBrowser-Server\System\dashboard-ui\scripts\movieslatest.js and MediaBrowser-Server\System\dashboard-ui\scripts\tvlatest.js?  That is the only line difference between Official and Beta/Dev.

Adding that line back and restarting the server clears watched media from latest.

• Like 1

Koleckai Silvestri

I had a similar problem. My watched status would always revert after a short period of time. It was really frustrating. The way I resolved it was with a metadata setting. Seems you can write the watched status to the info files. The system was set to do this for my user. I adjusted this so that it wouldn't write that information at all. Now my watched status works correctly. You should be able to find this in the metadata section of the dashboard.

there's a user profile setting in the stable release about whether or not to show watched content within latest media

• Like 2