Auto box sets Feautre Request

Smaky

Smaky

I have found myself having to navigate to the plug-ins tab in the control pannel very often just to have the ´refresh box sets´ to fire.

I think it would be better if this is set as a Scheduled Task (as ofther plug-ins have) to control this task. This will help have all the scheduled stuff (or on-demand ones if you don´t want a schedule for the refresh thing) in a single pane. Ritght now I have to go there and then back into the scheduled tasks to fire a library refresh to have the collections update.

• Like 2

What is occurring that is causing you to need to fire the process manually?

The plug-in responds to any additions or deletions of movies to your library already so that's why there is no scheduled task.

Smaky

Hmmm interesting, I continuously add movies to my library and found that it is not until I manually click on the plug-in button that the collections get updated. Even after library rescans the collections will not be updated unless I manually trigger it.

• 2 months later...

I would like to see that feature also because the automatic updating of box sets does not happen for me either. I just had to run it manually, as usual, to have it update for two new movies I added.

Smaky

Indeed... this behavior continues to be present. Seems the boxsets are not being updated during normal library scans.

techywarrior

Just had the same issue. I added a movie, metadata manager shows the TMBD collection ID (and it matches the other movies in the collection) yet it wasn't added to the collection.

On the other hand, a month ago I added some movies and they DID automatically get added to collections but in those cases they were completely new collections. Maybe that has something to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...
roberthleeii

I too am seeing this issue. Mine use to auto update when I added a movie but now I thing my self having to run the task to get it to update.