Next Episode

woznicbh

woznicbh

Great job on the whole Media Browser product. I love that I can simply use a roku with server backbone and it works flawlessy. I saw a couple requests for enhancements on this forum and would like to toss one out to you. Any chance of autoplay on tv series? As in it will automatically play the next episode in the season after X seconds. May be out of the realm of possibilities but the answer is always no unless you ask!

• Like 1

I think this would be more along the lines of once playlists get implemented we could do something. Though it would be more like a "Play All From This Point" type thing. So you would say that and it would load them up into a playlist. The Roku can do playlists, but the problem would be that we have to check every single file and load up each item prior to putting it into the playlist. So that could be a lot potentially. It is something I want to figure out though.

woznicbh

Awesome, glad to hear its at least possible. I am already a supporter but will continue to donate as the new features roll out as I know how time consuming a project like this can be. Keep up the great work!