all TV Episodes show as "missing" even though they are not

spon

Hello. I have an odd problem. This afternoon I noticed at all of my TV show episodes show as Missing, even though they are not. The shows themselves are all still there, but every episode of every show is showing as Missing an cannot be played. This is in the web client. 

Anyone else experiencing this?

I will post a screenshot as soon as I get home. None of the real episodes are showing - I think I have 1300 plus episodes and yesterday morning all were showing properly and I even watched a couple of them remotely via the web interface. After lunch, all of the episodes were showing as missing. 

Screenshots later. Thanks!

Edited by spon

Apologies. The current release build has a defect that prevents support for episodes in a series folder. I have fixed it in the dev track and just uploaded the build. You can get it by going to the advanced section and changing your auto update level to dev, then restarting the server. just make sure that after you have it you set your auto update level back to what it was before because this cycle is probably going to have some breaking changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Should this be added to the - download server link ?

I installed a few days ago and tough I was going banana's - It was showing me everything I need except for episodes!

Just done the above and it now all works.

Wonderful product

Martyn

So, what's the benefit of not using Season folders?

Laziness ;).

Personally, I think season folders keep everything much better organized, but that's just me.  Others I guess prefer having everything dumped in one folder.