Roccat Power Grid (IOS/Android)

shaefurr

shaefurr

Just thought id share this, I keep breaking my cheap MCE remotes and wanted to find a decent android wifi remote, but I also use the keyboard/mouse a lot for things like amazon instant.

Anyway I came across this Roccat Power Grid

It has extra "grids" for keyboard, trackpad, remote, music, volume etc, plus its easy to make your own so im making one specifically for MBT with buttons for the OSD etc, possibilities seem pretty endless. By far the best android wifi remote/keyboard ive tried. Plus has a lot of grids for PC gaming which is awesome. Anyway just wanted to mention it.

qxh6.jpg7xca.jpg
6zbi.jpgvq9w.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 4

shaefurr

Have a basic working remote for MBT, just need to design the buttons/ icons now, but that wont be happening for a while since I have too much other stuff to do :P

f066.png

shaefurr

Changed the layout a bit, only problem ive seen with this app is its 99% likely you will hit a button when scrolling, so I made a gap between icons to give some area to scroll, and made the MBT launcher bigger. Yes, I accidentally blasted my volume from 10-100% while playing music thanks to the weird scrolling bug, definitely not fun. They need to fix that :P

chmr.png

64gw.png

LiquidFX

Changed the layout a bit, only problem ive seen with this app is its 99% likely you will hit a button when scrolling, so I made a gap between icons to give some area to scroll, and made the MBT launcher bigger. Yes, I accidentally blasted my volume from 10-100% while playing music thanks to the weird scrolling bug, definitely not fun. They need to fix that :P

chmr.png

64gw.png

You need to share it for the rest of us

shaefurr

I had submitted it to their site for approval earlier, if you dont want to wait here's the download. https://www.mediafire.com/?kn6k76si5m8264m

PS: Still need to make a few changes but ill update it later. Theres a few graphical issues in the arrow keys and I want to add a transparent background to those buttons as well.

Koleckai Silvestri

Thanks. This is definitely handy. Don't have to buy a remote for my PC now. This will work on the third generation iPod Touch we have.

Edited by Wayne Luke

shaefurr

Submitted another update, fixes the few graphical issues in the arrow buttons, button style is slightly changed on them as well. And the navigation buttons will now continue to scroll if you hold them down. Its not live yet but you'll know when the version changes from 1.0 to 1.1

EDIT: new version is finally live

thumb_800_1391010321-bbEQp.png

Edited by shaefurr