Backdrop Screensaver - unusual behaviour

mentasm

mentasm

Hi @@ebr

I am running the beta of this plugin

I am finding some unusual behavior.

One backdrop will display, zoom over about 5 seconds then sit still for about 3 seconds, the backdrop then transitions to the next backdrop.  This backdrop begins to zoom, but gets cut off after about a second and a half and the backdrop transitions to the next one.  THe new backdrop exihibits the same 5/3 behaviour and it continues to alternate between the 2 behaviours.

Something seems bugged with the timings, at least on my machine.  Not sure if there are relevent logs I could provide?

I used to see behaviour like that with the old version, but the newer ones are smooth and uniform on my system.

AdrianW

I certainly saw that behaviour in the old MB2 version.

But, the current version (I'm running 2.0.0.3 in MBC 3.0.129.0.2-12.2) works fine - each backdrop stays on screen for a total of about 8 seconds before the next backdrop fades in.

mboehler

I see that behaviour occasionally, but it is not consistent.  I will try to pay more attention and see if I can discern a pattern.

mentasm

It does seems to be intermittent.  Last night I saw it working fine. So not sure.  Will jeep an eye on it.

This was happening with mine earlier tonight but it is working fine now. Every other backdrop spends a very short time on screen, not even long enough to fade all the way in before the fade out to the next backdrop begins.