Installation issues MBT

gswmullen

gswmullen

Hi,

I have been trying to install MBT on Windows 7 32-Bit Ultimate.  I had one of the beta versions (I do not remember which build) at one point but I uninstalled it.  I have been unable to install the Production version since it was moved from Beta.  I tried uninstalling Classic as well but I get the same error.  

"Application cannot be started.  Contact Application vendor."  

I have attached the logs.  Any suggeestions?

Thanks.

GSW.

MB Theatre error log.txt

• 2 weeks later...
ABNParatrooper

I have MBT installed but not sure if everything installed like it should. I tried to configure the subtitle options and got an error "There was a problem starting c:\programs files (x86)\LAV Filters\x86\LAVSplitter.ax" I looked in the folder location mentioned and do not see the folder. The error is justified, question is, what happened? I will try reinstalling and see what happens. In the interim, I welcome any suggestions in case the reinstallation does not work. I am running windows 8.1 64bit. I considered maybe installing the LAVsplitter separately. Is that wise? If so, can someone provide a good link to the right file? Thanks in advance.

post-2499-0-67229300-1400962895_thumb.png

ABNParatrooper

Well the reinstallation did not work. Then I looked at my other machine, and realized that I needed to download and install LAVSplitter separately.