MediaMonkey DLNA issues

MediaExplorer

MediaExplorer

I have MBS 3.0.5238.39498 and MediaMonkey 4 installed. MBS can't find MM as a DLNA target but it can play to WMP without any problem. I have used WMP as a source to check whether MM DLNA play to function is ok and it works flawless. Please advise.

We haven't heard many reports abuot media monkey, so i doubt many people have tested that. we can take a look at it.

• 1 month later...
MediaExplorer
Apologies for the delay in reply. Here's an update to the issue:

I now have the latest MBS Version 3.0.5271.29451. I have also found a workaround to DLNA issues on MediaMonkey website. Both these tweaks seem to have done the trick.

BATTLE DONKEY

Apologies for the delay in reply. Here's an update to the issue:

I now have the latest MBS Version 3.0.5271.29451. I have also found a workaround to DLNA issues on MediaMonkey website. Both these tweaks seem to have done the trick.

I don't use mediamonkey but can u maybe post these tweaks for other people who might be having issues as well

• 2 months later...
MediaExplorer

Hi,

I am now on MBS 3.0.5347.22095. DLNA audio playback on MM is working perfectly with MBS. However, I had to create a custom DLNA profile of MM and tweaked couple of settings to get video playback on MM:

1. Supported Media Types: Audio and Video selected

2. Add direct play profiles: Container - All, Video Codec - All, Audio Codec - All

Video playback successful with mp4 and mkv.

Hope this helps anyone stumbling across this post.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am now on MBS 3.0.5347.22095. DLNA audio playback on MM is working perfectly with MBS. However, I had to create a custom DLNA profile of MM and tweaked couple of settings to get video playback on MM:

1. Supported Media Types: Audio and Video selected

2. Add direct play profiles: Container - All, Video Codec - All, Audio Codec - All

Video playback successful with mp4 and mkv.

Hope this helps anyone stumbling across this post.

cool i didn't know MM played video