Anyone been watching

saajan4u

saajan4u

Happy valley on bbc1... wow im not really in to uk dramas but this is amaizing..

used tapatalk on me Samsung S4

• Like 1

saajan4u

Not seen pray.. I never really dig for british drama but happy valley was amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
saajan4u

Oh boy how good was the last episode

Edited by saajan4u

AdrianW

Thanks @@saajan4u for bringing Happy Valley to my attention. It is a fantastic show, even if the violence is a little extreme at times. Haven't seen the final episode yet - so no spoilers please  <_<

I wonder if it will get a second series, it certainly deserves one.

Another excellent (and completely different) show that you guys (especially devs) should check out is Silicon Valley - brilliant comedy about app developers in a start-up company. Brought to you by the same guy that gave us Office Space and ‎Idiocracy.

• Like 1

Tikuf

Silicon Valley lmao ep 8 was one of the funniest things i have seen on tv for a long time.

• Like 2

swhitmore

Silicon Valley lmao ep 8 was one of the funniest things i have seen on tv for a long time.

Just started watching this. They have done very well with the characters.

I've also just started watching Fargo. If you haven't yet, this is a must see.

Edited by swhitmore

MrWebsmith

anyone have a good thumb image for happy valley.. my meta ocd-ness is killing me and the providers dont seem to have one.. 

ecrispy

How do you guys find these shows? I've seen Luther, Life on Mars UK, Wallander and would like to find similar shows. iPlayer doesn't work in US so would need to find another source and names of good shows.

AdrianW

How do you guys find these shows? I've seen Luther, Life on Mars UK, Wallander and would like to find similar shows. iPlayer doesn't work in US so would need to find another source and names of good shows.

If you don't mind older shows - then Cracker (UK), and Prime Suspect (UK) are excellent.

And for a current show, you shouldn't go past Orphan Black.

Edited by AdrianW

MrWebsmith

aye...but no official logo it seems.. some of those banners have titles and i could try to fake it.. but im not the best at that sort of thing...ill wait it out..

as for how i keep track of new things i like to watch whats trending on trakt as well... at this point my collection is to the point where i either have it.. its brand new..or i dont want to have it (534 full series....<--hoarder)

politby

You need to watch this:

Bron

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1733785/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk