EHS Tiles & Genres (Thanks Shaefuur)

robsch

robsch

Hey Gang,

I started working on these awhile ago, and I have finished them up for myself, but thought I would post them up to see if anyone else would liek them. Awhile Ago I made my own EHS tiles, then I started mucking around with Shaefuur's boxset stuff (and worked with him, making sure he was OK with me doing it. ;) ) I thought I would make matching Genre and Media Folders to match, This way everything is all nice and stylized. If there is an interest in these, I will keep going and open it up for others to work on.

Here are the Genres Samples :

Action.png Fantasy.png Horror.png Sci_Fi.png

Here are the Media Folder Samples :

image.png anime.png Anime_OST.png boxsets.png Concert.png documentary.png Game.png movies.png Music.png Music_Videos.png trailers.png tvshows.png

Any feedback is welcome! Big thanks to Shaefuur for his original design!

- Rob

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
robsch

Hey Gang,

I have attached the PSD, and an archive of the images I have sofar. If anyone wants to much around with them, enjoy. (also post up anything you do) ;)

Directions :

1) Install the 2 Fonts

2) Open the PSD

3) Under the Text Folder, you will see 2 Texts to change, one is the tab, the other is the main body text

4) Under Over Effects folder, that has the blood (for the Horror example) and any other effects you would like in)

5) Put the image in you would like to use for the folder (and then duplicate it) (you need 2 of them, in the exact same position)

5) Put 1 above and one below the "TOP" layer

6) right click on the images you want to use, and then "create clipping mask". This should mold them nicely to the face of the folders.

If you have any questions, please just let me know. I will be making better directions with screenies, when work calms down.

PSD Folders - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63290924/FolderPSD.rar

Genres Images - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63290924/Genres.rar

Media Folders - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63290924/Media%20Folders.rar

• 6 months later...

I have been away for awhile, stuck with that evil "job" thing. I have started making more of my genres images, as well as working on a few other things that I will be posting up pretty soon!

I have a few others in the works :

Animation / Anime / Biography, Childrens, Cult Classic, Documentary, Drama, Mystery

If anyone wants/needs/would like others made, let me know.

Action.png Adult.png Adventure.png Comedy.png

Crime.png Family.png Fantasy.png Horror.png

Musical.png Romance.png Sci_Fi.png Western.png

• 1 year later...
Blueeyiz702

Can i ask what where there sizes of the images you used to make folder,the ones that you drop into psd to get final result?

• 1 year later...
Clay Grayson

I know you put this up a few years ago...any chance you could put them up again?  the links provided no longer work.  Thx :) 

• Like 1