Music Cover Art Image Extraction Not working ?

Vicpa

Vicpa

Hi,

I embed cover art into my music files. In this case .m4a I am pretty sure that before when all else failed the server would extract the cover art from the file.

See screen shots

53af14fc1cf7d_Capture.png

53af156ddc7e0_info.png

Even weirder this cover is on MusBrz

53af15fc1cd6c_MusBZ.png

BTW I don't know if it is related, but I tried to move the image extractor up as a preference in Metadata Advanced settings, music album, even though it says setting saved the order always goes back to the default. 

Thanks

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
thefirstofthe300

Hi,

I embed cover art into my music files. In this case .m4a I am pretty sure that before when all else failed the server would extract the cover art from the file.

See screen shots

53af14fc1cf7d_Capture.png

53af156ddc7e0_info.png

Even weirder this cover is on MusBrz

53af15fc1cd6c_MusBZ.png

BTW I don't know if it is related, but I tried to move the image extractor up as a preference in Metadata Advanced settings, music album, even though it says setting saved the order always goes back to the default. 

Thanks

Just to bring attention to this issue, i also have had problems with setting the Image Extractor as the default Music Album metadata source.

BATTLE DONKEY

I just tested it, also the same for me, saving image extractor as primary for music albums doesn't get saved upon returning back to music albums category

• 2 months later...
pir8radio

So, is there a fix?   Or am I just doing something wrong?    None of my mp3's have album art within MB3, yet 90% of my mp3's do have embedded art.   Let me know If this is an easy fix..

Thanks,

Never mind, I had permissions on my music drive set so write wasn't allowed.

Edited by pir8radio