New phone - Can't connect!

sleepy

sleepy

Hi Scott,

Long story short, Nokia Lumia 520 broke awhile ago so had to use the wife's spare Lenovo A820 (surprisingly good phone although had to buy the Android MB3!). Just got a new Lumia 630 and reinstalled the MB3 Windows Phone beta but it won't connect. Actually, it seems to connect but the profile is never found. It just sits there "Getting Profiles". I can't send the logs as it's not timing out!

Anyway, I then had a thought. Is the beta assigned to my old Lumia 520 and therefore will not transfer to the new 630?

Help appreciated  :huh:

ScottIsAFool

The beta is assigned to an email address. If you could install it, you have it ok.

As for not connecting, does it fail at the same time every time, when trying to get profiles?

sleepy

Hi Scott, yes it fails every time at getting profiles stage. I've yet to get connected to any profile on this phone. I've set port forward on the 2 ports too and still no luck. It just constantly tries getting profiles so I can't get to the next stage of getting a log.

Kind regards,

Colin.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

sleepy

Well that's weird, it started connecting fine all of a sudden. I didn't do anything different but I'm not complaining!

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk