MBC weather options

Logos302

Logos302

First off like the new red indicator, looks good.

But I have a question as to why the MBC weather was moved to MBC and not left on the server, and secondly can the units option be moved down a line.  This would allow for more room for the weather location.  

First off like the new red indicator, looks good.

But I have a question as to why the MBC weather was moved to MBC and not left on the server, and secondly can the units option be moved down a line.  This would allow for more room for the weather location.  

Because MBC is the only one using this so it made no sense for it to be on the server.

I'm out of vertical space on that panel.  You have a location that doesn't fit in the text box?

Logos302

Because MBC is the only one using this so it made no sense for it to be on the server.

That make sense :).

I'm out of vertical space on that panel.  You have a location that doesn't fit in the text box?

Well it has a comma after the name of the city which I am assuming that it showing the province ,Country or both.  But as I can't see it I'm unsure what is actually there.  My location in Nanaimo, BC, Canada.  

Ah...you have a textual city/country in there and it works?  I thought it had to be a US zip code or Yahoo weather code.  For instance, yours would be: CAXX0313

Hi there. Does weather work in Chocolate? I set up mine to say city and country (as I'm outside of the good ole USofA) but I've nicer gotten weather to display. Yahoo weather codes will work?? Can't wait to try this. My real question tip was if I should expect it to work at all in Chocolate. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Weather works in Chocolate - if you turn it on and put in a valid Yahoo weather code.

• Like 1

It sure does! Just got it set up finally. It's a nice touch to the UI. Good work there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One last thing @@ebr , does chocolate support Rotten Tomato Reviews? I swear I saw this info somewhere here on the forum before but a search isn't bringing it up. I've had the RT plugin on for several days now and I have yet to see any reviews appear in chocolate. Sorry about being off topic here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ronvp

MBC reads the scores but not the reviews at this time.

Perfect.. Rotten Tomatoes reviews have a large tendency to lean to the left!! :P