Change External Player Splash Screen

gribbish

gribbish

Is there any way to change the splash screen when starting an external player. I had it set as just a black screen in mb2 but don't remember how it was accomplished or if its possible in mb3.

Thanks

Yeah:

%appdata%\MediaBrowser-Classic\Configurations\extsplash.jpg

but if you are just going to make it blank, just turn it off in the configurator.

buddyweiser

Will this work for gamebrowser as well? I always notice it flashes the deshtop when starting a game.

Will this work for gamebrowser as well? I always notice it flashes the deshtop when starting a game.

A custom splash screen would have no effect on it then.

buddyweiser

A custom splash screen would have no effect on it then.

Not sure i understand. Is there a way to get custom splash screen on games? That is, i would want a separate screen for each console. Edited by buddyweiser

Not sure i understand. Is there a way to get custom splash screen on games? That is, i would want a separate screen for each console.

No.  If you don't see any splash screen now, then it doesn't use that feature and won't show one even if you define a custom one.

buddyweiser

Is there a way to add it to mbc? If its possible ill put in a F/R in the propper section

Is there a way to add it to mbc? If its possible ill put in a F/R in the propper section

It would need to be added to GB.