Trailers not showing up in MBC??

topraider
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

topraider

I had the Trailers Plugin installed on the MB Server, but when I first went to try to play the trailers in MBC it would try to play the trailer then kick out and give me a blue screen?? So I tried to update the "Trailer Plugin" which I had the first version installed. So when I went back into MBC I now don't see the Trailer icon at the bottom when you are in MBC? I tried to uninstall the "Trailer plugin" twice and still get no Trailer icon? Any thoughts.... Do I need to uninstall MBC??

post-3270-0-37311600-1405018404_thumb.jpg

Trailers were moved to channels a while back.  Be sure you are up to date on both the server and MBC.

topraider

I have updated the MB Server and the MBC today which there was a update today 7/15/2014 and still no Trailers?? I also unistalled the trailers plugin and re-installed it. I also updated the task of local trailers..and still no trailers when you open up MBC?? Any suggestions??

topraider

Ok I did the config page in MBC and I see it now. But when I click on it there is no content in it?....I guess how do you setup the Channels content? Make a new media folder? I also notice in my scheduled tasks there is no channel task there as well??

You don't have to do anything special but the channels do load only on demand so it could take some time the very first time.

Go to the web client - do the trailers show up there?

Perhaps a firewall or something else blocking the plug-in from accessing them?  Please post a server log from when you navigate to the Trailers in the web client.  Remember, they load on demand so might take a minute the first time...

topraider

I don't see "channels" in web client? What I did was try uninstall MB server and reinstall it. But when I did Norton frown on the program and thought it was a virus program and Norton was forcing it to do unistall. So I had to do exception rule in Norton to get around just a FYI. But I attached the MB server log and the MBC log. Sorry they are in Zip format but I could not work with the 2 programs you suggest to use.

server-63541238400.zip

MBClassic-1872014f3b7d45bb6254a72b0229364c1bf3698.zip

• Solution

Are you sure you have actually installed the Upcoming Trailers plug-in and not just the Local Trailers one?

topraider

Well you were right had the "Local Trailers" installed instead of "Trailers"... :o !! But now a new problem it won't play..In Web Client

it has a video error?? Again I attached the server log. P.S I do have LAV installed Maybe it's not config correctly??

I don't see a new log but I'd open a new topic anyway as you are now onto a completely separate issue.