Question about trailers

tman

Since the Trailers plugin became a channel, I've been having some issues. It worked fine as a plugin, and was reliable, but since becoming a channel;

1. I get no thumbnails for trailers in the web client, just the placeholder. The download channel content task runs and completes ok, and I can see all the .mp4 and .quicktime files, but no thumbnails. Any way of fixing this?

2. I know this is a known issue, but the trailers channel still doesn't work in MB+ Classic. Big shame

I saw the channel content download task run tonight, and it completed ok, but still no channel thumbnails, and I often get the playback cutting off before the end of the trailer. Odd.

Edited by tman

The latest version of MBPlus will allow you to add the trailers channel to a category like before.

The latest version of MBPlus will allow you to add the trailers channel to a category like before.

Ah, ok. Are we talking 1.0.1.0 here? I did the upgrade yesterday to all components, and, I'm not sure if I'm having a brain lapse or something, within the MBPlus plugin config, the only options I see are 'Edit Profiles' and 'Smart Lists'. Was there a Categories option in there as well? Getting a bit lost with all these settings.