Latest beta issues

lolento

lolento

Hello,

I just updated my server to the latest beta.

Several issues I'm experiencing:

1.  On desktops, I cannot bring up the web client at all except from the host machine.

2.  On mobile, the link where I can login as a Hidden user (meaning manually entering user id) is gone.

lolento

On desktop webclient, I cannot even bring up the login page except from the host machine.

On mobile webclient, the login page only shows the non-hidden users.  I cannot manually login as hidden user.

lolento

On Chrome, Firefox, and IE - the browser tab just has a spinning icon like the page doesn't exist, the in end the default page that says Connection Timed Out shows up.

lolento

Attached server log.

Actually, bringing the webclient on desktop using the lan ip seems to work fine but using the DNS address is the problem.  Bringing up webclient using DNS address on the host machine also doesn't work.

Edited by lolento

all of the requests in this log are coming from 192.xxx addresses. actually everything here looks normal.

lolento

all of the requests in this log are coming from 192.xxx addresses. actually everything here looks normal.

Can you take a look at the log again?  I updated it.

Using the 192.xxx address works but clicking the "Remote Address" link on the server dash board does not.