media browser classic plus and xenon theme

Sahil

I am unable to use media browser classic plus by ebr and Xenon theme in media browser classic saying that ur version is incompatible...

Please post some screenshots or a log with more detailed information.  "Unable to use" is too hard to interpret without being able to see it :).

Cheesegeezer

I am unable to use media browser classic plus by ebr and Xenon theme in media browser classic saying that ur version is incompatible...

See my signature for reporting a problem and also as ebr says, screenshots too please. Cheers

Attached the screenshot for Xenon...cannont take screenshot for classic plus as it just comes as notification on mbc startup that media browser classic plus in incompatible to this version...

post-4295-0-56329500-1405345629_thumb.png

Cheesegeezer

Attached the screenshot for Xenon...cannont take screenshot for classic plus as it just comes as notification on mbc startup that media browser classic plus in incompatible to this version...

Which version of MBC are you using? Top right of your screenshot behind the plugin UI, i cant see it.

Do you have your plugins update set to beta?, if not change this and it should allow you to install.

If you need anything else just shout.

Cheesegeezer

If you dont want to use beta releases then please, just wait until I release Xenon, i dont think its too far away, i'm just waiting on some feedback from the testers, if they are happy it will be upgraded to Release.

As some info for you, beta releases are very stable within MBC, RC's are rare at the moment as there is lots of development going on behind the scenes with both the server and MBC, the dev level is the one that is most likely to cause instability issues. Most of us have mbc set at beta level, @@ebr wont release a beta unless its stable and been tested by our testers.

Ok ....Right now my MBclassic version is official one but I will install Beta version in order to use your theme..plugin is already set to beta....

Cheesegeezer

Ok ....Right now my MBclassic version is official one but I will install Beta version in order to use your theme..plugin is already set to beta....

My theme that can be downloaded is compatible with the latest beta which is version 194. You are probably running 187 or earlier. You would need at least 193 as the fixes ebr introduced sort many of my image issues with regards to my landscape tiles.

If wouldnt even matter if i set the plugin to release status, unless you are running 194 you will always see that message.