Thanks

AaronG85

AaronG85

Just wanted to shout out to everyone that help build and make MediaBrowser3, Xenon Theme, GameBrowser3 and all the other amazing add-ons for MB3. Your hard work does not go unappreciated and thanks to everyone that has helped me out figuring out different settings and getting my MB setup to be the best it has been in years (came from XBMC). So thank you all, and i plan on buying a contributors key on pay day.

• Like 15

Cheesegeezer

Thank you very much!! And much appreciated for the Xenon mention! I hope the transition was painless for you, maybe you'd like to elaborate on any niggles during the X over. I know Luke will be implementing an "as easy as possible" setup, but without feedback it will be very hard, especially from our die hard MB community.

Just say anything that wasnt obvious during your server setup and then your MBC setup.

We have a convert!! Now that makes me smile!! :D

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

The Baron

I'll second that emotion.

I actually managed to impress a friend who uses XBMC last night. I told him of the ability to stream from the server to prettly much anyware. He thought that Media Browser was still in the dim past of Media Browser 2. He blurted out, 'thats impressive', before shutting himself up.

• Like 4