MBPlus - Favorites on EHS?

chef

chef

Is it possible to turn on a "Favorites" heading in MBPlus?  Example of heading: "Latest", "Resume", "Suggested" etc.

I always have to enter the "All Movies" to find Mary Poppins for my kid. The experience turns badly because he goes into Movie folder Image overload, and can't decide what movie he really wants, as I toggle through the flow..... I might be missing something.

thanks again

Ben

Edited by chef

Create a Smart List, name it "Favorites", check only the "Include only Favorite Items" box and add it to whichever category(ies) you wish.

You could also add other criteria but that will get you just the favorites.

• Like 1

chef

@@ebr,

I got the Favorites added to the MBPEHS, but the tile category is called "Custom"

Can I change this to something else?

chef

I suppose to add 'Collections" folder, that the boxset plug-in creates for me, I would simply add that folder as a smart list?

I think  I have figured this out. Do you have a How-to started. Can I help some how with that?

"Collections" would be a media folder, not a Smart List.  But you'll need the server version that still exposes that as a media folder (I think latest dev).

I have descriptions of all the configuration in the plug-in description topic but not a tutorial of any kind.  If you want to create some specific How To's that would be great.