Support music videos in album folder

steve1977

steve1977

Beyoncé's latest album comes with some music videos. I have them as .m4v files in the album folder. Unfortunately, these files do not show up - neither under music (where I would like them to) nor under musicvideos.

Let me know if you want me to provide screenshots or logs or anything else that I can be helpful with! Thanks!

• Like 2

Changing this to a feature request. This was never officially supported, so there's no bug here. It may have happened to work but it was undocumented behavior.

steve1977

Changing this to a feature request. This was never officially supported, so there's no bug here. It may have happened to work but it was undocumented behavior.

Ok, thanks for your quick reply. It indeed somewhat worked (i.e., musicvideos showed under music album, but no tags were parsed).

You want me to open a new thread or will you move this thread to feature requests?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
steve1977

Any hope on above? Given this has worked before (as unsupported feature), I would hope that this would be possible to get back eventually. I really miss my videos that are part of an album to be included in MBS. Thanks in advance and merry xmas!!!!

• 2 months later...
steve1977

Any hope to get this feature back in. Maybe it is as easy as including .mp4 and other as supported files? It was possible a few months ago (as unsupported feature), so hope we will have it back. Would be great!