Ipad app roadmap?

bob808

bob808

The iPad app is great - it just works for me and is good for iPad or chrome cast from my mb3 server but the features I really look forward to in addition to the current is.

Live tv and recoup reed tv support

Music

Pictures

Then we have a complete client that can be used as a remote to send media to a mbt or chrome cast machine of not viewing on iPad directly.

I know these have been requested but is there a development roadmap showing what is being worked on and estimate timescales or at least order of progress and priority?

Thanks

Bob808

legallink

I wouldn't mind being able to do some server config on the app as well.  For whatever reason, the new server browser interface is not ipad compatible

I wouldn't mind being able to do some server config on the app as well.  For whatever reason, the new server browser interface is not ipad compatible

explain?

legallink

explain?

When I try to bring up the server on my ipad through the safari browser, I get the menu items, but none of the dynamic content really loads, nor does the top right menu, or any of the video tiles.

philman84

hmm. all fine on ipad safari here.

same for me, love being able to make server changes on the fly using the web client and the ipad.

legallink

I've got no idea.  I only get menus on my ipad.

And to think, I wasn't trying to post a bug.

Edited by legallink

legallink

I figured it out....if you are in "private mode" on the browser, you can't see anything.  Just an FYI

• Like 1